We are able to offer a range of services for young people:
- Confidential Advice - with friends or relatives, also the ability to speak to someone on your own if you prefer
- Emotional support
- Self Harm
- Wellbeing (stress, anxiety, depression, relaxation)
- Healthy lifestyles
- Sex and Relationships advice
- Stop Smoking
- Drugs and Alcohol advice
- Pregnancy testing and choices
- Contraception (emergency, the pill, implants, the injection)
- C-card – free condom scheme
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing
And any other issue that is bothering you!
Your Right to Confidentiality
You have the right not to have any information about you passed on to anyone outside the practice (like your parents, teachers, social workers etc), without your knowing about it and agreeing to it.
The only time this may be different, is if you tell us that you or someone else is in a dangerous situation and our telling someone else might prevent you or them from being harmed. If a member of our team felt that they had to pass on information without your permission, they would still inform you of what they were going to do.